Sunday, November 27, 2011

Disappointing



So close this week. I actually thought they might win. Tough to do so, however, with two interceptions in the end zone.

In related news, my Colts franchise on Madden NFL 11 just won it's fourth Super Bowl. Maybe it's time for a change in management for the real team?

6 comments:

  1. Are you applying for the job?

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just letting it be known that I'm having a lot of success with my Colts team while the real Colts team isn't having any success. Of course, I still have Manning playing on my team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manning has played his last down for the real Colts...unless they bring him back in a meaningless game at the end of this season to display that he's still able bodied and recovered before they trade him, and let him have a "farewell lap" in front of all of the fans in Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch much of the game today (too busy trying to save Hyrule...again!) but it looks like Orlovsky had a pretty good game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, whatever you watched was more than me. Although a single digit loss @ NE was quite an accomplishment given the way this team has looked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well unlike the real Colts, I have a back up plan for when Manning retires. His name is Zach Lageux, 3rd round draft pick out of Florida. He's rated 83 overall and hasn't even played a down yet. He's got high potential.

    I only watched like 5 minutes of the game. It was 3-3 when I started watching, and within just a few minutes it was 17-3 which is when I quit. It just looked like Orlovsky had a good game based on his stat sheet.

    ReplyDelete