
Tilted Kilt
Location: Downtown Indy
Price: $$
Rating: 4 Cheeseburgers
BoilerPip and I made a trip downtown this weekend to eat at the Tilted Kilt and watch some of the NFL playoffs. The Tilted Kilt is an Irish pub-themed sports bar. It has all of the essentials for a sports bar: beer, lots of TVs, good and affordable bar food with some Irish meals too, and pretty waitresses. If you mix Buffalo Wild Wings with Hooters and the Claddagh, the Tilted Kilt is what you'd get.
The Tilted Kilt is a chain of restaurants and the one in Indy just opened a few months ago. It's a fun place to go and catch a game. I'll likely hit it up again in the future, though a north side location would be great as I don't get downtown too often. If you're in Indy for a game I'd suggest checking it out for your pre-game festivities. You won't be disappointed.
Was this your waitress?
ReplyDeleteJoe
No, that wasn't our waitress. That's a picture I found on Google, displaying the outfit worn at the restaurant. Our waitress was pretty, but probably 19 years old tops. She used to work at Olive Garden, lol.
ReplyDelete