This past weekend was the first full weekend I've had off in over a month. I took full advantage of it by doing nothing and it was everything I imagined it would be. Below are pictures summing up what went on. Lots of sports, to say the least.
Came across what looks like an interesting book yesterday, titled "Hockeytown Doc" which is about the long time team doc for the Red Wings, who happens to be a DO. I added it to my wish list at Amazon, might get to it within the next decade.
Go Colts. Go wings.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look good for the Wings (with a capital W)this year huh Joe? auntie 502
ReplyDeleteBoo lockouts!!
ReplyDeleteCame across what looks like an interesting book yesterday, titled "Hockeytown Doc" which is about the long time team doc for the Red Wings, who happens to be a DO. I added it to my wish list at Amazon, might get to it within the next decade.
ReplyDelete