Sunday, November 18, 2012
The Name's Bond
This weekend Sarah and I (and Katie) went to the theater to see Skyfall, the newest James Bond film. It was the first time I had been to a movie theater in a few years. I am not a huge movie fan in general but like Bond quite a bit. I've been in a big kick over the past few weeks with all of the advertisements and have even watched a few of the older movies I have on DVD. Today I was shopping on Amazon and found the whole Bond collection on Blu Ray (excluding Skyfall, of course) for only $130 and decided to get it as one of my Christmas gifts (I didn't want to wait as the collection was on sale and normally retails for around $300). I am looking forward to watching all of the Bond films, starting with the first one Dr. No all the way up to the most current films starring Daniel Craig, not to mention all of the extras that come with the Blu Ray collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment