Thursday, October 25, 2018

Playmates Are Back

Nudity was removed from playmate photos in 2016.  This made some news at the time.  I had no horse in the race and didn't care much.  However, they also removed the playmate photos from the website which I didn't understand then and I don't understand that decision now.  I was a bit irritated by this decision.   Fast forward to spring of 2017 and they brought nudity back to the playmate photos.  However, they continued to omit them from the website.  I'm obviously not involved in the decision-making process and don't know the internal politics that are involved, but it seems like an odd decision.  Life went on. Now fast forward to the current day, nearly three years after they removed the photos from the site, and they are now back on the site! Seemingly out of nowhere, as if they never left - sort of.  They seem to be releasing them one week at a time instead of a single large batch release, but at this point I'm just glad that they're back.


No comments:

Post a Comment