Saturday, March 13, 2021

Happy MAR10 Day!

 


I'm a few days behind on this, but that's OK. Happy Mar10 day! As previously discussed, here are my top 3 games from the franchise:

Super Mario Brothers 3 from the NES and Super Mario World from the SNES as the other two Mario games (in addition to Galaxy) on my Mario podium. Despite being 30 years old, both games are a lot of fun to play, even by today's gaming standards. I will place those two games to the side of Galaxy, which in my opinion stands at the top of the Mario Bros. podium. What a fantastic game.

Runner-ups in the series in my mind are Odyssey and New Super Mario Bros U, both of which are a ton of fun. The girls and I are currently playing through Super Mario 3D World, and I'll post my opinion of that game soon. It is quite similar to the 3D Land version on the 3DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment