Overall, like I said, it was an alright experience. I think it was necessary stepping stone in my medical education as it was the first time I have ever been on my own and was making decisions on my own without someone standing right over my shoulder watching. I think for the most part I did pretty well. There were one or two things I probably mishandled but hindsight is always 20/20. I tried to do my best and what was best for the patient and I think it went OK overall.
Changing gears a bit, I picked up the new Kings of Leon album last week and finally have had the chance to listen to it. Kings are one of my favorite newer bands out there. There are few albums that I really like on the first listen, but I think this new album is quite good and I liked it right away. It's a bit calmer than their older albums and I think it was more of a safer album than a risk-taking album. With that being said, it is easy listening and while only one or two songs really stick out to me, the whole album is solid and breezes by quickly. I'd highly suggest it for Kings fans or rock fans in general.
I am a bit sporadic today. The final thing I wanted to mention was this Miller Lite home keg I bought. I've been seeing these things on billboards around Indy for the past several months but they have always been out of stock at the store. Apparently there was an issue with the CO2 system on them and they all had to be recalled. Anyway, I finally got the chance to pick one up yesterday. They are pretty neat. The beer tastes decent, though mine has been a little gassy. It also takes up a lot of space in your refrigerator. It is kind of a neat idea but I think its a little gimmicky and I probably will just stick to cans or bottles in the future. Maybe if we have a get together I'll pick another one up.
I'm off to watch Purdue play Illinois. I am not really sure why I bother any more. But at least I know there is no way they will get spanked as bad this weekend as they did last weekend. That was really bad.
Looks like you were a little desperate to get into the keg.
ReplyDeleteI take it back, yes Purdue can get spanked just as badly this week as they did last week.
ReplyDelete@Joseph: Actually, I opened the box like the instructions said. The perforation didn't tear real cleanly for whatever reason.
There in the proof that nothing is stronger than paper.
ReplyDelete