Monday, July 18, 2011

Morton's The Steakhouse

Location: Downtown
Price: $$$$
Rating: 4.5 Cheeseburgers


I went to a meeting last week downtown at Morton's to discuss a new skin patch that was released recently to treat pain. Morton's is a swanky steakhouse chain found in larger cities throughout the US. It's the type of place to go for a birthday and anniversary. The interior is pretty nice and the environment is quiet and upscale. Most people will be dressed up for a nice occasion. It is expensive (expect to pay more than $100 for a couple) but the food is excellent and the steaks are cooked perfect. After eating steaks at restaurants like this it is difficult to order steak at lesser restaurants because they frequently don't prepare them correctly.

I've been to Morton's three or four times and the food is consistently excellent. Of note I usually don't have to pay when I go because they are for meetings so it isn't a place I would just randomly pick to go on a Saturday night. With that being said, they are very good at their specialty, which is serving great steak, and I would suggest Morton's if you were looking to celebrate an anniversary or were just looking for a great steak. The price is worth it for special occassions. I give it 4.5 cheeseburgers, it's one of my favorite steakhouses. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I met Anna K at Morton's in King of Prussia, PA? Thought so.











No comments:

Post a Comment