Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sim City Disaster


As I've mentioned before, I love Sim City.  It is one of my favorite game series and this week they released the first "real" update to the series in nearly 10 years.  I've been anticipating this release and was really excited to play the new version.  Unfortunately, it has been plagued with server problems rendering the new game mostly unplayable (1,400 reviews on Amazon gave the game a one star rating).  What a disaster and terrible release for the game.  With time and luck I am hoping EA resolves these issues.  I'm just glad I haven't purchased the game quite yet.

EDIT: Even more bad press on the front page of Yahoo!.

2 comments:

  1. Did they change their clocks ahead 1 hour?

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing they wish they could change their clocks back one week so that they could completely avoid this disaster they created.

      Delete