Saturday, August 10, 2013
Breaking Bad
As usual I am about 5 years behind the TV popularity curve. Breaking Bad first debuted in 2008 on AMC and I am just now starting to watch it. I've heard several people praise it and have read many good things about the show on the internet so decided to give it a try. Plus the story intrigued me. It's about a down on his luck high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Additionally his wife is pregnant. Because of his tough situation he sporadically begins manufacturing methamphetamine in an attempt to make enough money to support his family after he passes away. Of course this plan isn't without risks and he and his partner get into all kinds of troubling situations. So far it has been really good. I am in season 2. Sarah doesn't like it because she says it is too violent, though usually there is only one violent scene per episode. Season 5 part 2 debuts this Sunday night on AMC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment