Thursday, August 1, 2013

Indy Indians

I thought about driving down to Cincinnati this weekend to watch the Cardinals play the Reds but figured I've cursed them enough this week and should stay away.  Instead we're going down to watch the Indians play.  That is always a good time and costs 30-60% less than an MLB game.  The Indians are the AAA-affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates so I am not sure if I should root for them or against them.

5 comments:

  1. When did the Indians change their logo? auntie 502

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about that. The logo above is the logo they've had for as long as I can remember.

      Delete
  2. Well, that makes sense...you were only 9 years old when we moved from Indianapolis!! :-O auntie 502

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they win? Maybe you can bring the Cardinals curse to them.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Indians did win 3-2, and there were fireworks after the game. The Cards won the series against the Reds 2-1, and both wins were quite convincing so hopefully their curse is over!

      Delete