In our bathroom we have a tiny little standup shower squished in between the wall and a huge useless tub that gets no use and basically just sits there and takes up space. Despite never being used and thus having no wear and tear, over the past several weeks we've noticed the grout between the tile slowly flaking away. It makes for an eyesore and was on our list of things to fix but otherwise I wasn't too concerned. Then the other day Sarah noticed that the floor was a bit wet by the shower. This discovery was followed by a silver dollar sized brown spot on the ceiling in the kitchen, right below the bathroom. I have no idea how to proceed from here to get this fixed, but obviously we can't continue to let water leak throughout the house.
Between this and my insecurities regarding the yard I think I'm about ready to give up on this project and move back to my apartment.
Someday that huge useless tub may be a fun place for two little girls to have a lot of fun in! :) auntie 502
ReplyDeleteSomeday that huge useless tub may be a fun place for two little girls to have a lot of fun in! :) auntie 502
ReplyDeleteYes, this is true.
DeleteSarah has some tools. Maybe she can do something with it.
ReplyDeleteJoe