October ended with a trip to Seattle which I would classify as an interesting place and a place that I'm glad I visited once but also a place that I'm not planning on returning to anytime soon. The surrounding area is beautiful, however.
Trick-or-treater's never came to see us in our apartments and unfortunately we weren't able to participate in Halloween last year so this was our first year as a home owner where we could hand out candy. Sarah bought some but the weather was crummy, in the upper 30s/lower 40s with rain and sleet. We had very few trick-or-treaters. Sophie and Elle dressed up as the monsters from Monster's Inc. (see Sarah's facebook page) and they had fun crawling around in their outfits, probably confused about the situation. We have a lot of leftover candy. I've had more snickers bars in the past week than I've had in the past several years. I forgot how good those things are.
I think I'm finally used to using a Mac over a PC. That didn't take long, maybe a few days. I'm pretty happy with the switch thus far. I'm also switching computer systems at work, which is a major hassle. Luckily I already use the new system at one of my other jobs, but the rest of my office staff isn't so fortunate - it is brand new to them. Hiccups are expected in the upcoming weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment