Autumn was way too short this year. My favorite season has come and gone for the year. We've had our first snowfall of the year with accumulation and it seems way too early for that. Not only that but it is cold outside. Like January cold. It was in the teens this morning on my way to work. The only saving grace at this point is that it is supposed to be in the 50s this weekend with rain. Maybe one last fall hurrah?
I have a busy commute as it is. There is plenty of opportunity for slow down from wrecks, cops pulling people over, etc. Add snow and/or ice and it is significantly worse. Here's to warmer weather. Winter is just starting and I'm already ready for it to be over.
Whose idea was it to have the system installed? Was the old system not working well?
ReplyDeleteHave seconds of everything on Thanksgiving especially pie! I hope that you'll have a very restful holiday!
auntie 502
Our hospital system has been in the process of being absorbed into a much larger system over the past few years. The larger hospital system uses the newer computer system Epic. There was nothing wrong with the older system per se, except that it didn't connect with the rest of our hospital system. Epic now connects with the rest of our hospital system.
DeleteThanks! I'm expecting a good holiday for sure.