Sunday, February 21, 2016
88 Beer Challenge
Sarah bought me a map of Indiana to hang on the wall downstairs in the basement. The map has 88 holes in it to place beer caps, as decoration and as a reminder to all of the beers that I have tried. I'm an enthusiastic beer drinker, and at first I didn't think this would take me too long to fill. However, I quickly realized that if I were to plan on filling the map with 88 different beers, it may actually be a bit challenging. Not that finding 88 different beer types is tough, but drinking 88 different types is gonna take some time for sure. In fact, the liquor store I usually go to is pretty small and I don't think they even carry 88 different beer types, so I'm probably gonna have to start going to one of the larger stores. It should be good fun finding and trying all of the different beer types. This weekend I tried Red Stripe for the first time in ages. Hooray beer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment