Sunday, January 28, 2018
Uncharted Lost Legacy
I've always enjoyed the Uncharted series. The games look fantastic, the stories are typically intriguing, the gunfights are epic, and there's usually some comic relief thrown into the mix. Something about The Lost Legacy, however, feels stale. Maybe it's because I played it shortly after finishing Uncharted 4. Maybe it's because I played it after finishing the fantastic Breath of the Wild and I'm unfairly comparing the two. My biggest issue with this game is that at times it feels tedious. Solving the puzzles is more tedious than fun, and honestly even all of the climbing and jumping can feel like busy-work at time. Essentially you just press X until you can find something to hold on to. I have the same complaints with Uncharted 4 as well, but they feel more noticeable in this game. Maybe it's because the story wasn't compelling. This game by itself isn't bad - it's decent, but probably the worst in the series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment