Tuesday, June 12, 2018
A Lull Between Games
After finishing Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey (though I'm still periodically hunting moons and playing with my girls), I have hit a major hard stop in gaming. I've been in the mood to resume Sim City (I've been playing Sim City 4 off and on since its debut ~14 years ago) but the app on my Mac is acting goofy. I've resorted to playing F1: 2016 again which is a game I really like but is two years old. I'm highly disappointed by Project Cars 2. The game overall has a lot of potential, and the career mode looks awesome. But every car, regardless of settings or series, handles like an absolute dump truck. I understand making a game realistic and challenging, but I feel like they've went too far to the point where the game is nearly impossible to just pick up and play. E3 has been this week and has previewed some promising games for me to start playing in the near future. Of course, the biggest game I am looking forward to is Red Dead Redemption 2, which should be a sure hit as I loved the first edition of the game. Another game I am going to give a chance is Super Smash Brothers, a series I've honestly never played but is extremely popular and features all of the cool Nintendo characters which I'm a sucker for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment