Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Knives Out


As sports have fallen off the radar, my movie consumption has went up.  I think getting Apple TV and having easier access to movie options has contributed as well.  While Dish had on demand and PPV available, using a streaming service with the available apps seems much more intuitive to find content.  Generally I watch very few movies, maybe 1-2 per year.  We recently rented Knives Out.  I like murder mysteries and enjoy Daniel Craig as Bond.  As the reviews show, this movie was quite good. Very entertaining.

In addition, I have found myself watching "alternate" TV stations as well.  I have been watching a bit more AMC and IFC, and have taken a liking to Aerial America on the Smithsonian Channel.  With May the 4th past us and the newest Star Wars movie now on Disney+, I have another movie to add onto the queue.  Although currently I am much earlier in the Star Wars saga, watching the Clone Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment