The Horizon games have been some of my favorite Playstation games since getting a PS5 and Playstation Plus. Whenever I saw this Lego Tallneck, I knew I had to get it.
The Tallnecks in Horizon are large, slowly meandering machines that act as communication towers and resemble giraffes. The Lego set has 7 bags, the first 3 of which make up the base on which the Tallneck stands. After you build the base, you get to the fun part which is building the Tallneck. Overall this was a fun build, much less tedious than the AT-AT. I will say that while building the base was annoying (just from the aspect that you want to start building the Tallneck), I am glad the set comes with the base as the Tallneck is a bit unsteady on its feet. The AT-AT is as well and doesn't come with a base.
The finished product really does look spectacular. I have it displayed in my entertainment center in the Basement Theater. It is a unique looking Lego set for sure, and does a great job of recreating the look of the iconic Horizon machine. It even comes with an Aloy Lego character which is cool as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment