I enjoyed both Ted movies so was interested when this TV mini-series was anounced on Peacock. Both Ted and Family Guy are from Seth MacFarlane, and Ted is basically a live-action Family Guy. The only difference is that it features a talking teddy bear instead of a talking dog. It's incredibly immature bathroom humor that I generally find amusing. Ted helps his owner John through typical teenage struggles. They are part of a stereotypical Massachusetts family, which is amusing and provides the motivation for most of the plots. Their cousin Blaire lives with them while going to college, and provides a necessary counterbalance to the family's ridiculousness. The mini-series was only 7 episodes long, and I enjoyed all but one of the episodes. This show is basically just like the movies but in shorter duration, so I think anyone who enjoyed the movies will like the show as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment