In a week that featured tech news that included new Mac announcements and November's Playstation Plus games of the month, who would've thought that an app from Nintendo would have been the most exciting news? The Nintendo Music app was nowhere on my radar. In fact, I don't think any of the gaming blogs knew about this. When it was announced, I was super excited because I listen to video game music all of the time. Most of the gaming music I listen to is from Nintendo games, specifically the Legend of Zelda series. I currently listen to Nintendo music on YouTube, which works OK but you have to deal with advertisements and sometimes it is difficult to navigate to specific songs. The Nintendo Music app gets rid of ads and makes finding and listening to specific songs easy, which is why it is so exciting. The only small issue is that the library is a bit small. However, although it has been out less than a week, they've already expanded the library and so I expect that this will continue to include all of the Zelda music at some point. I'm super excited about this app and had no idea it was in development, so it was a complete surprise.

No comments:
Post a Comment