Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alison Brie

Sarah and I are big fans of Joel McHale and The (Talk) Soup on E!, so when we found out he was starring in a new TV show on NBC titled "Community" we were obviously interested and began watching. I honestly didn't think the show would be very good when I first heard about it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is quite watchable and funny and I am able to catch almost every episode. The show also features Chevy Chase and the always funny Ken Jeong, who seems to be everywhere nowadays, including in "The Hangover." Anyway, since the show began I was first introduced to Alison Brie, who plays the super-cute and dorky Annie on the show. I have been a fan since the first episode. I have since seen her on "Attack of the Show" on G4 and in a few magazine layouts, so I know her popularity is increasing since the show began. Below are a couple of pictures, one from the TV show and the other is from a recent magazine layout. You can see more of those pictures by clicking on her name in the right column. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment