Monday, June 14, 2010
Site Update
As you have probably noticed, the look of the site has changed! Since I rely on Blogger for this site instead of programming it myself, I am at the mercy of Google for site layout changes. They recently added a lot of new features to improve the look of the site. The new layout has a lot of features that I like. The site has always been green because green is my favorite color. The new green is darker and is closer to the color of green that I like than what I previously had on the site. Secondly, I am now able to adjust the width of the text and navigation columns so now the main text fills more of the screen and isn't as squished, which I like a lot. Thirdly, I made the text slightly larger so it is easier to read. I hope everyone finds the new layout appealing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment