I've never been big on making new year's resolutions. Nor have I ever been too excited about the new year coming. With that being said, as I get older I do like to take a moment to think about what I have planned and what I can accomplish for the coming year. As I get older it seems like each year passes faster and faster. A few days ago I was going through various pictures that were taken in 2010 and it is amazing to see how much happened last year. For instance, there were pictures that were taken from our old apartment. It honestly feels like ages ago when we were living across town but in reality it was only 7 or 8 months. So much happens so quickly these days I really think it is worth it to step back and ask yourself "What do I want to get accomplished this year?"
With that being said, I have been working a lot of hours on this rotation thus far. I've been adding to my knowledge of respiratory physiology, which is actually quite complex. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend too but luckily the Colts don't play until Saturday night. With that being said, Miss January 2010 Jaime Edmondson says "Go Colts!" And how can we mention "playoffs?!?" without showing one of the most memorable post-game interview of all time?
So where is Jaime Edmondson Miss January 2010? Does she have any sisters?
ReplyDeleteI can't help but to think I jinxed the Colts. Anytime I display any signs of support they seem to get beat.
ReplyDeleteI root for them also but doesn't do much good. They just can't seem to win when they are favored.
ReplyDelete