Sunday, March 3, 2013

2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible



I'm not a huge fan of convertibles, but I really like the new Corvette design.  I'm even starting to get used to the Camaro taillights. 

5 comments:

  1. "I'm even starting to get used to the Camaro taillights." Say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have put a picture of the tail lights so we could see what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Joe. I updated the post to include said picture.

      Delete
  3. I think the rest of the car looks great - like a hybrid of an Aston and a Ferrari. I am just not crazy about the taillights and based on reader reactions on the internet a lot of other people aren't crazy about them either. They look too Camaro like. And it isn't like there is something wrong with the Camaro taillights. It's just that Corvette's are known for their round taillights, and when you are paying close to 6 figures for a car, you don't want it to appear like the design of the car was ripped off from its cheaper cousin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What all of that being said, the more I see the tail end of this car, the more I like it. It is growing on me.

      PS - I just replied to my own reply.

      Delete