Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rush Trailer

I enjoy a good movie, but in general I find most movies to be pretty bad.  Only about once every 12-18 months does a movie come out that I want to see in the theater.  The racing movie Rush comes out in September and as a racing fan I am really looking forward to it.  This new trailer that came out looks awesome.  I just hope it isn't a bomb like many other racing movies have been in the past.  Thankfully Ron Howard is in charge.  I have confidence he'll make it great.

UPDATE: Sarah and I saw this movie last week.  I only go to the theater for about one movie per year, so I am not a huge movie fan.  I wanted to see this one mostly because of my love for Formula One, which was the setting for this movie.  The movie itself was quite entertaining.  It focused mostly on the off-track rivalry, but the scenes that were on track were quite good and filmed well.  It's a really good story, especially because it is based on true events.  I'd say this is a must see for race fans, and I'd recommend it to most movie goers who aren't race fans.  It's an intriguing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment