Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Hooters owl logo gets a new, modern look



According to the article, "The owl is sleeker looking, but keeps the...imagery created by its eyes, which some complain look too much like a woman's breasts."  That's funny.  I've never noticed.

Below is the old and new logo side by side for comparison.

3 comments:

  1. Need a picture of the old logo to compare.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I've updated the post with the picture. At first I didn't like this idea, but now that I've seen them next to each other, I agree that it needed an update. I really like the new version now.

      Delete
  2. As a follow up, Sarah and I ate at Hooters this past week. Not only did the outfits not feature the new owl, they also took Miller Lite off the draft list. I was not impressed.

    ReplyDelete