Monday, February 3, 2014

The Super Bowl Was Awful

This was my most anticipated Super Bowl since 2006 when the Colts played the Bears.  I thought the two best teams in the league were in the game and we were going to see a tight clash between the league's #1 defense and #1 offense.  I was rooting for Denver but mostly for Peyton so that all of his stupid critics who always fall back on the argument that he can't "win the big game" when discussing how he isn't as good as Brady would finally just have to shut up.  It quickly became apparent that not only would he not win but his team would get killed by Seattle.  Denver was never in the game and the game was never remotely interesting.  Instead of shutting up his critics instead I will likely have to listen to this argument about how he can't win the big game for the rest of my life (imagine how he feels...).  And to add insult to injury the commercials for the game sucked too.  None of them are memorable just a day later.  I think probably the best part about the entire thing was Bruno Mars...

No comments:

Post a Comment