Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Learning To Crawl

I've been around a lot of babies throughout my life because of my job.  One of the things that I honestly don't think I've seen before having kids on my own is how they progress from starting to crawl to full crawling.  Our kids haven't started full crawling yet but everyday they seem to get a bit closer to doing so.  It is fascinating to watch them progress each day through these steps.

Our hospital recently got absorbed into a much larger hospital system.  This comes with many benefits but also has costs.  We have to do yearly health screenings to be part of their health insurance (we had to do this in the past too).  I find this moderately irritating because they screen for stuff that per guidelines I shouldn't be screened for and I go through it every year.  But the point of this rant is that one of the downsides to joining a larger company is that things that used to be simple are now much more complex.  Case in point.  I need to schedule my wellness screening.  In the past they would just send out an email giving a few available dates to get the screening.  Now you have to register online and I cannot figure out how to do this (keep in mind I am at least somewhat tech savvy).  I've spent probably 20 minutes trying to figure this out today and keep running in circles.  Making matters worse is in the past I would just call someone and get an answer but now I don't even know who to call and even if I did the chances of me actually talking to someone on the phone is rare.  It is very frustrating.

The US Open started today so I will be putting my TV shows on pause for the next couple of weeks.  It is probably my favorite tennis major.  Sadness that Kirilenko is out already.

4 comments:

  1. Do hospitals have HR departments? I don't know what we'd do without the uncle's at work every time something gets messed up with our medical issues. The only bad thing about it is that the uncle has to look into it and he hates doing anything like that. It's better that I make calls, chit chat with personnel and make things right! :D auntie 502

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that a "DUH" answer? :D auntie 502

    ReplyDelete