After building the city center of London, I have been developing the inner-most boroughs that immediately surround city center. Quite a lot of expansion has occurred, as the north, west, and southern boroughs have been built. The regional population has expanded from 282,000 to 900,000. I still have to build the east boroughs, which includes some famous locations like Tottenham and Canary Wharf. Once I finish, I plan to focus on London city center to give it a face lift before expanding the region outward by building the outer boroughs. Below are some of the updates that have occurred.
Kensington, which includes famous locations such as the Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall.
Islington, which is where the football club Arsenal plays. Emirates Stadium, pictured below, has since been upgraded to a larger stadium and its location moved a bit east.
Camden, which features the BT Tower. The tower was originally represented by Coit Tower from San Francisco but was later replaced by a BT Tower mod.
No comments:
Post a Comment