Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Ted Lasso - Season 2

 


When season 2 of Ted Lasso ended, I saw headlines stating it wasn't as good as season 1. I disagree. I think season 2 was the same old Ted Lasso we're used to. I'm not going to belabor how good this show is because it is so well known. The writing and acting are so good, you actually care about the characters. The end of the season closed some story lines, while leaving us with some good cliff hangers for season 3. The weasel Nate-dog is now coaching Rupert's West Ham United team. Keeley's career is skyrocketing, while Roy seems a bit lost. Is their relationship going to end because of this? Sam is staying with Richmond, likely because of Rebecca. Ted's anxiety is now a public story. Richmond is back in the Premiere League. There's so many good storylines going into season 3, I can't wait to watch. This show is as good as advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment