Friday, February 19, 2010

Frustrating Parts of Life

Something that I find very frustrating about life is when you go and get a haircut, the stylist can always make your hair look cool and good. But once you get home, no matter how hard you try, you can never make it look as good on your own as it looks in the salon.

I met my new stylist Tina last Friday. She is really cool. Definitely the most sophisticated stylist I have ever had. I think Tina and I can do good things together with my hair.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't cut my hair in months...the longest it has been in several years. I kept things neat and tidy in the professional world, but once I went to grad school full-time, I said screw it. I'm thinking of growing a dirty hockey mullet.

    How's that for my first post on your blog? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately our hair will never be as nice as BoilerPip's hair. And look at it this way, at least you're hair is not thinning out like me! (This is Wyatt btw) I don't know why it brought up Jenn's blog, but oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is thinning out on the front sides. I just keep it long enough that it can be combed over a bit to cover it up.

    ReplyDelete