Sunday, March 14, 2010

Madness!

Just wanted to take the time today to acknowledge what a great time of the year it is right now. The weather is perfect. It's warm enough not to be cold, but not too warm to be hot. We are getting rain instead of snow. The great tradition of girl scout cookies is going on now too. Don't know who decided to give the boys the popcorn and the girls the cookies, but the girls definitely have the better deal in that battle. Those thin mints are excellent. I even scored a secret stash of them last week to hide from Sarah. Today is selection Sunday, which marks the beginning of one of the greatest sporting events in this country, the NCAA Basketball Tournament. We are also wrapping up our big move today, finishing up with the big items. Thanks a lot to all family members who were able to help, BoilerPip, and RC (and thanks for the below picture). Enjoy the fantastic month of March.

1 comment:

  1. No problem...thanks for the beers.

    I too love this time of year. Weather warming up, and the bonus daylight time in the evening pleases me...I'm a sucker for those delicious cookies as well.

    I love the NCAA tournament. Although, I will certainly endure a bittersweet experience this year. What was shaping up to possibly be the best season in Purdue history fell victim to the injury bug.

    ReplyDelete