Monday, June 7, 2010
Happy Birthday Anna!
Anna K turns 29 today. Seems like a long time ago when she was in the spotlight for her tennis career and getting tons of attention for her good looks. Today she maintains a low profile and spends most of her time doing charity work for various organizations. She is a person who seems to have a genuine good heart, and kudos to her for doing something good with her fame and money instead of blowing it on coke a la Lindsay Lohan. I had the privilege of meeting Ms. Kournikova last summer in Philadelphia and have seen her play several times over the years. So to my favorite celebrity/athlete of all time, happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still think you're standing next to an AK cardboard cut-out. LOL
ReplyDeleteI know that's what it looks like. It is a terrible quality picture. But I swear it is the real deal. I have other pictures from the event to prove that the moment existed!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that if Anna was posing for a cardboard cut-out, she wouldn't have let that picture be used (Assumption: must not have been a picture she had much to say about). About blowing money on coke. I know it isn't the best for you but you have to have the real thing with your grape gatorade (none of this low calorie stuff). Why can't lindsey have the real thing with her coke?
ReplyDeleteAbout the Electrocautery, is that a heated tool to burn through the nail? Actually most of the times I've made a hole in a nail to relieve a blood pool, I use a heated needle. I have used a heated drill in a pin vise. Heat does seem to be important.
@Joseph: Yeah, it is electricity to burn a hole in the nail. No actual drilling.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure Anna knew what was going on. There were 10 cameras or so in front of us, which is why we appear to be looking at different cameras. I didn't know which one I was supposed to look at!