
After years of waiting, and after numerous delays, Gran Turismo 5 has finally been released! This is probably the most anticipated game release ever for me. I cannot wait to get this disc into my PS3 and turn some virtual laps. Expect a few posts in the future - Probably a quick first impressions post and a more thorough review following that once I've had some time to form an opinion. I'll be going home for Thanksgiving but hopefully I will get to turn a few laps for the first time tomorrow night. Everyone have a nice and safe holiday.
To spice things up a bit, I'd like to feature Scarlett Johansson on this post. Not only is she a very pretty girl, she is also a great actress. Unfortunately she plays to the more artsy crowd and thus I don't really see too many of her movies because they aren't really my type (She wasn't in Donkey Kong). I did enjoy Lost in Translation quite a bit. She recently had a birthday (It's hard to believe she is younger than me. She seems older for whatever reason) and hosted SNL, which reminded me of one of my favorite SNL clips below. Enjoy all!
Santa's come early, my good friend! A copy of GT5 is literally in my PS3 doing all of its requisite installs as we speak. I wondered if this day of glory would ever arrive. I can only wonder if I'll have the self-control to peel myself away to travel to family dinner tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteScarlett is my all-time favorite "it girl." She's my version of your Anna Kournikova, only with a slightly less creepy, stalker-type vibe. LOL
She's got classic charm and beauty, and I love the soft, subtle rasp in her voice when she speaks...very sexy. I would literally sell myself out in every way for her...she's a flaming liberal, potentially bat shit crazy, but I'd be all-in right now if she showed up on my door step and said let's run away and never return. LOL
I'd even put up with the putrid singing of hers...my advice to her would be, don't quit your day job, honey. Stick with the acting. Very easy on the eyes...on the ears, not so much.
Yeah, I think we were both hooked after that Esquire cover a few years ago. Again, I think she is legitimately a good actress and therefore steers towards the more artsy/complex films. It seems like she will do something every few years then I will go like 3 years without hearing anything about her. She pretty much disappears off my radar most of the time.
ReplyDelete