Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working For The Weekend

Unfortunately I spent my weekend working, which obviously isn't the ideal way to spend a weekend. Both days at the hospital were pretty dull honestly. Nothing exciting happened, although sometimes that is a good thing. Not all was lost, however. I did get to turn some laps in my Renault F1 car on Saturday night and I even rocked out a bit to Phil Collins. You know a good time is being had when "Sussudio" makes an appearance. I really love the song Sussudio, but honestly every time I hear that song it makes me think of kids with Cystic Fibrosis:

"There's a bug growing in my lungs
It makes it hard to breathe
Pseu-Pseudomonas."


4 comments:

  1. I have been quite the Phil Collins fan ever since I was a little kid, bumping around in DPs Vette to the "No Jacket Required" album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my money it's pretty tough to beat Phil Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet my neighbors have had their fill of Phil (pardon the terrible pun) in recent days. I too have been rocking him and/or Genesis quite a bit lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've been on a pretty big kick lately. Don't know what started it, but Phil and Kings of Leon have dominated my music listening here lately.

    ReplyDelete