Just a short post to say that I wish more games had demos available. Hyrule Warriors is not my type of game, but when Age of Calamity came out, I was interested because of the Breath of the Wild tie-ins. I was happy the game had a demo so that I could try it out. The demo confirmed that it wasn't my type of game, but the gameplay was fun and so I decided to keep it on my wishlist incase it goes on sale. I came across another game that peaked my interest: Immortals Fenyx Rising, which is a game based on characters from Greek mythology and clearly inspired by Breath of the Wild. I was disappointed to find that there was no demo available for this game. The idea got me interested in game demos in general, so I perused the demo list on both the Switch and PS4 and found that while there were a lot of demos available, most of them were for smaller, lesser known games. I suppose this makes sense for those developers to allow people to experience their games, but I wish more of the bigger name games would have demos.
No comments:
Post a Comment