I am working 11 AM to 11 PM right now which sucks because I feel like my entire day is spent sleeping or working. I don't know if I should go to bed when I get home or stay up. I sleep in regardless so I am trying staying up later than usual tonight.
At any rate, I was home less than an hour tonight before I came across two things that blow my mind. The first was this new Cheeseburger Doritos chip. It sounds gross on the surface, but it actually tastes like a Burger King flame broiled cheeseburger, with pickle and mustard and everything. I felt like I was Violet from Willy Wonka, getting the full course dinner in a bite sized portion.
The second thing that amazes me is the fact that we can put a full meal in a potato chip, but we can't figure out how to make a frigging toilet that doesn't stop up every other time you use it. Making matters worse tonight is that I am using the plunger and still can't get it fixed, and this toilet does wonky things like fill up to the brim leaving only about a millimeter between the top of the toilet, making it impossible to stick a plunger in it without overflowing. It is absolutely amazing.
Andy busted out some of those chips when I was home to watch the start of the NCAA tournament. It was interesting. I found them to really taste like a burger, but they seemed to leave a funny after taste, IMHO. I had to drink two full beers to wash it down. (What a shame, huh??? LOL)
ReplyDeleteStill having issues with the toilet I see...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fyS5CLBgyM
I agree. I actually think all Doritos have pretty bad after taste.
ReplyDeleteGreat movie, btw.