Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picasa Sucks

I use Picasa to geotag, name tag, and manage my photos, especially the online back-up of the photos. I also use it for the Kournikova screensaver, among other projects. It has been acting up over the past few months and it is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't particularly like having to do all of these tasks multiple times because the program locks-up every time you try to run it. I have put a lot of energy and thought on how to best manage our own personal pictures, and most of it revolves around Picasa. I have never had problems with it after years of use until recently. I hope it improves soon or I am going to have to look for alternatives.

4 comments:

  1. While I am complaining, it is really annoying how it is so difficult to find the grape Gatorade in anything but the low calorie form. The grape Gatorade is so good, but the low calorie form is really pretty awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't looked since march but I have bought it at Wal-mart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't looked at Wal Mart at all. It seems to be fairly easy to buy in 20 oz individual bottles, but I have had a hard time finding it in bigger bottles or the 8 packs of 20 oz bottles. Which is a real shame because I think the low calorie is not nearly as good tasting as the regular stuff. I don't mind if they make a low calorie version, just don't make the rest of us by the crappy stuff just because some people want to drink a more healthy drink.

    ReplyDelete